I have not been posting because my computer is messed up and it is a challenge to get anything written with it. when I get some patience, I'll catch up on all the latest doings here.
Meanwhile, I want to thank Pam at My Stitchalong for the Sisterhood Award! When I put it in the sidebar, I noticed that my other award is not there! So I added it too.
So now I get to nominate 5 blogs! Here's how it works:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 5 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received this award.
These are the blogs that I'm tagging with the award:
Rachel at What Looks Like Crazy On An Ordinary Day
Cathey at Pumpkin Patch and Co
Stephanie at Stephanie's Stitching and Musings
Paula at Paula's Stitching Place
Sharon at It's Daffycat
Ladies, I really enjoy all of your blogs!