Monday, November 3, 2008

Pictures of WIPs

I had meant to post a picture of my Autumn Leaves WIP this weekend, but never got time to do it. I took a picture of both the PS Autumn Leaves and Brittercup's Autumn Is In The Air since I plan to work on that too. I sat and stitched on the PS one tonight but I'm too lazy to take another picture and post it. I got some of the leaves down the side done though and so it has more color to it now. It's really going quickly and is a lot of fun! I've been watching That 70s Show first season on DVD and stitching all evening...with dog petting breaks of course!

Prairie Schooler Autumn Leaves
Brittercup Autumn Is In The Air

3 comments:

mumzy said...

Love the leaves one, especially since DH and I spent all day yesterday raking those darn things.

Will enjoy seeing the finished product.

Pumpkin said...

You've got a great start to both there! Can't wait to see more :o)

Stephanie said...

Oooooo...Love the fall stitching! Great job on both, Suzanne!