Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update on PS Autumn Leaves...And Real Autumn Leaves

This is where I am starting today with my PS Autumn Leaves:



I plan to stitch for the rest of the afternoon and evening, so hopefully I will have something to show for it tomorrow! I am really enjoying stitching this! It looks like it will get finished in time to start something Christmasy to work on during the Christmas season too. I ordered Christmas Kisses today...may be my next BAP! I've had my eye on it for a while now.

And here is a picture that was taken this weekend of some real autumn leaves reflected in the lake in from of my house:

Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

mumzy said...

Autumn leaves is looking great.

Your pic of the real leaves in your area looks like you still have some colour left. Here everything is blah - colours are gone. Nice pic, by the way!

Pumpkin said...

I wish I was stitching instead of beading right now :o( What's the color of the fabric you are using? I love it!

Beautiful picture Suz :o)

Rachel S-H said...

I started that one today. Yours looks great!