Monday, December 15, 2008

I Have A New Follower!

You would think we were still in high school and I had just gotten my yearbook signed or something! LOL

I know who most of the people who read my blog are (Mainly from the 123 stitch message board). Do I know you from there too? If so tell me who you are?

I noticed that you don't have your name on your profile, so if you would rather not post who you are publicly, email me? Or if you want to be anonymous, that's ok too...

Can you tell it's close to Christmas? I have a new present and I want to unwrap it! LOL

I got my pictures reprinted today so I can start my cards...and I got my letter that goes with them written. It's a bit longer this year...that's what happens when you don't send out cards for 3 yrs in a row. Could also explain why I haven't gotten many the last year or so...

Still problem-solving on how to get my Santa picture posted. It's too good not to share!

4 comments:

Pumpkin said...

I can't wait to see those pictures!

Lori said...

I can't wait to see the picture!!

Sorry if I haven't commented... sometimes I'm having trouble leaving one. Stupid technology.

Pam said...

I get excited when I get a new follower, too.

Pam

mumzy said...

Can't wait for those pictures! I get all excited when someone new blogs me. It is fun! Have been away, so didn't get to check on other peoples blogs lately.
Zoe