Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Prodigal Blogger

I have at last returned to the blogosphere! I have been planted in front of the TV watching Christmas movies and stitching my heart out! I did finish Glory To God (with the dress and wings restitched, and I have to say that they look much better than before...no more wine while I'm stitching! LOL) and have finished 4 ornaments from SanMan Originals secret shop. They have buttons that go on them that need to be glued on, and I keep thinking that I'll get that done and then photograph all of them and post them here, but it keeps not happening. Too much Hallmark channel.

I decided that I am going to do Christmas cards this year if it kills me. I have to go tomorrow to have reprints of our pet photos with Santa pictures done so I can enclose them in my cards. I have not forgotten to post them here, but I have no way to scan one into the computer so that I can post it. As soon as I am gainfully employed again, I am going to buy a printer/scanner.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

She's back! That TV is a bad thing me thinks. You're getting too much stitching done ;o)

Hey, I'm still hoping I'll get my cards out but guess what? I packed my address book :oS